Monday, November 28, 2011

30 Days of Comics: Day Nineteen



I got a little behind on posting these. I was away from a scanner for a while, so now I'm playing catch up. Here's day 19.

Around this time I started thinking of these strips terms of parts to a whole rather than individual statements. That is to say, my approach shifted from thinking of this as a daily challenge, to thinking of this as a project. I started to think about how each strip I drew this month would fit together with the others, and how they would play off of each other in the end.

Not that I'd been really successful at making individual statements with each strip previous, but at this point I sort of stopped caring.


Thirty Days of Comics info.
Also, follow 30 days on Twitter, #30dayscomics.

(Still posting these at my main site.)

No comments:

Blog Archive