Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's kinda like a zoo




I think I drew this one a bit too quickly.

I go back and forth on whether I want to put up the comics I don't like, and there have been quite a few. How well these turn out has a lot to do with how much free time I have and what else I'm doing with that time. I've been pretty busy lately.

If I thought of this as a regular comic-strip gig I would probably worry a little more about consistency and quality. I'd probably work up a buffer so as not to rush these things so much. But this is my blog and not a comic, I just happen to use it in comics form. It's an experiment in last minute scrawls and trying out different ideas. Keeping up with my self imposed deadline is always a challenge but I do want to continue. Maybe someday these things'll get better but until then you'll just have to forgive me the crappy ones.

1 comment:

Neil Cohn said...

I think that's kind of the appeal to these works. Besides being fairly creative, the raw-ness of them lends a certain character that is lost in more refined works (in a good way!).

Blog Archive