Friday, March 03, 2006

The End.




There you go. All done.
As I've been told; "not that exciting, but it's drawn kinda' good." ( I, personally would put emphasis on the kinda')

But still, I kind of like it. The slight changes of the character's positions from panel to panel against the static background is interesting to me. And it kind of fits a story where nothing really happens. And there's a kind of charm to the sketchy pencil drawings. I think I'll gussy this up in PhotoChop and post it on my site all proper-like some day. (It'll need a title too. Something I obviously had trouble with while posting it here.)

--------------

So, in real life:
Sophie was diagnosed with a case of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV - which somehow didn't make it on my list). It was never really all that serious but she was obviously pretty uncomfortable. And it was hard for us to watch her go through all the sniffling, coughing, raspy breathing, and all that not-so-fun stuff. The worst part, of course, is the worrying and waiting to see if things get worse. Thankfully she's on the mend now and did not require any hospitalization or anything like that (RSV can turn serious). In fact, she took it all like a real trouper and found ways to smile at mommy and me between coughing fits.

We got lucky when we got this kid.

1 comment:

Tymmi said...

Thanks, on both comments.

Not real comforting, I guess (the "not getting any easier" part), but about what I expected when I signed up for this job.

Blog Archive