So somehow I got nominated for a Webcartoonist Choice Award for outstanding use of infinite canvas. I'm up against D. Merlin Goodbrey and Drew Weing so I'm not gonna go planning an acceptance speech or nothin'.
There are a lot of pretty good comics up this year, in fact.
Some from my list are:
Copper by Kazu Kibuishi
A Lesson is Learned but the Damage is Irreversible by Dale Beran & David Hellman
Achewood by Chris Onstad
Dinosaur Comics by Ryan North
The Discovery of Spoons by Alexander Danner & John Barber
The Perry Bible Fellowship by Nicholas Gurewitch
Its about Girls by William G
and a bunch of other comics that maybe I should be reading.
- ► 2009 (51)
- ► 2008 (67)
- ► 2007 (111)
- ► 2006 (131)
- I'm a new father. Bear with me.
- Everybody else can stop trying. We have had the wo...
- The Past Still Haunts Me (or Bad German Comic)
- It might be... It could be... IT IS!!!
- Salem Jack: narrative, oh narrative...
- It's Coming...
- Process: Salem Jack sketches
- Pre-Process: Salem Jack Cover
- Sometimes people will even give you money to draw ...
- Even Money's on Merlin
- God Save the Kinks?
- ▼ June (11)