Thursday, August 19, 2010

goin' to Minnesota with an achin' in my heart...



Gearing up for the long drive to Minneapolis, where I'm dragging my friend Chris to attend Minneapolis Indie Xpo and debut my book, "!".

Something else I'll have there are these handsome new prints based off of some artwork I did for Minneapolis natives (and really excellent band) Cloud Cult a few years back. Now newly colorized in three hand printed layers each.

These fancy show fliers, pictured above in their natural habitat, were exclusively printed for MIX (by agreement with the band), and are an extremely limited edition.

I'm planning on selling completely out of everything I bring to the show (that's how these cons work, right?) but If by some odd chance there are any of these left I hope to have permission to offer them for sale online, should anyone be interested. I'll keep you posted.

For now I'm off to Minneapolis. Wish me luck!

No comments: