Friday, February 09, 2007

oops times two





oops times three



On Monday's comic I got the track listing for the Cloud Cult CD, "The Meaning of 8". I was going off of my instant download and used the order that iTunes gave me when I imported it there. The real track list (from off of their website) is as follows:

1. Chain Reaction
2. Please Remain Calm
3. Chemicals Collide
4. Pretty Voice
5. Brain Gateway
6. Take Your Medicine
7. Your 8th Birthday
8. Dance for the Dead
9. Everywhere All at One Time
10. Purpose
11. A Good God
12. Shape of 8
13. The Girl Underground
14. 2x2x2
15. Thanks
16. Alien Christ
17. The Deaf Girl's Song
18. Hope

Not sure where "The Song of the deaf Girl" goes, but I imagine between tracks 17 and 18 (though with my record for this week, I'm probably wrong there too).

Sorry about that.
Stupid iTunes.

No comments:

Blog Archive