Wednesday, December 21, 2005

If it's gotta be a joke, at least make it a bad one...


it's kind of like a joke

Apparently it's hard for me to make comics in the three or four panel format without trying to tell a joke. That's not what I want to do with these - tell jokes, I mean. If I can't lick the inclination I may have to abandon the format for these sketch-comic thingies.
This one sure feels like a joke, even though it doesn't make a whole lot of sense as one. I was going for the depiction of the sudden realization that the entire world may not be familiar with some things you may take for granted (or something like that). Yeah, I know... real profound (har har). Not sure if it all comes across but the whole thing is depicted pretty much as it happened.
A small victory.

No comments:

Blog Archive