Thursday, June 28, 2007

okay, so maybe I've been ignoring you a little...

Sorry... sorry...

Been pretty busy lately (doing things other than scanning in artwork and uploading it to the ol' blog) Still getting ready for a baby that could come any day now (or even any hour...) To start trying to make up for lost time, here're some sketches that I did at work recently.




I'm logging in overtime this week going through some training. Nice thing is they give you some snacks to tide you over - and the nice thing for me is that gives me more drawing surfaces.



That's even kind of sequential. Does it count as a new comic?

Had to take a snapshot of this next one 'cause it wouldn't scan. Styrofoam is actually kind of fun to draw on, if a little unforgiving...




Hows all that? Not enough to make up to you? Have to see what I can do.

If we're lucky my next post will be a birth announcement...

No comments: