Monday, September 25, 2006
Friday, September 22, 2006
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Monday, September 18, 2006
Friday, September 15, 2006
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Well, I spent way too much time on this. I was trying some digital effects that I'm not sure played out well. I think I'm proudest of the fact that I drew this entirely at work, from memory, and it still looks like my actual kitchen.
here's the original:
and for fun, the digital sketch version:
(click on these to see them larger)
Monday, September 11, 2006
Friday, September 08, 2006
Everybody wish my beautiful wife a happy birthday today! She and the daughter she's given me are the two best things that have ever happened to me. I'm sure glad she was born.
I hope I can help to make your day special, Rachelle. I love you very much.
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
- ► 2009 (51)
- ► 2008 (67)
- ► 2007 (111)
- The amateur's dilemma
- Your Guide to Finer Living: Dinnertime
- Biting off more than I can chew
- Rated PG for Cartoon Violence
- Tymothi Godek Presents:Copout Comics Volume One
- Yeah, this is pretty much the caliber of conversat...
- A Room with a View...
- Adventures Into Digital(ly created) Comics
- Happy Belated Golden Birthday, Rachelle!
- umm... Baby Steps
- To tell you the truth, all these animals are start...
- On Manners
- ▼ September (13)